Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast
Results 71 to 80 of 101

Thread: Holiday Gift Basket

  1. #71
    Inactive Member AG Mommy's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 17th, 2006
    Posts
    146
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thanks Lindy, we appreciate it! I will PM you.

  2. #72
    Inactive Member Sakurako's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 29th, 2004
    Posts
    648
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Also bumping. I mailed my box this morning. More FIMO Christmas candy, which I'm pretty sure will match Lindy's (since I made hers too, LOL), lunch box with an extra cookie for Emily and Bennett. I also found the Molly's Puppy short story book to enclose. In the back there's a recipe for making dog biscuits that looked a lot like what I've been making for peanut butter cookies. So I sent a few "dog treats" for Bennett and Yank, and a set of Hallmark Molly stickers.

  3. #73
    Inactive Member pajamarose's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 31st, 2004
    Posts
    265
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Just bumping this up and to let you know I mailed my box out last week. Should be getting it soon.

    Lea [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

  4. #74
    Inactive Member muppetquilter's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 19th, 2006
    Posts
    341
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Packages and checks are arriving. You are all so amazingly generous! I am truly overwhelmed and so, so appreciative.

    Thank you!!!!

  5. #75
    Inactive Member AGBoard's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 28th, 2005
    Posts
    37
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hi. I got the AG Doll Hairbrush in the mail, plus Molly's red Fuzzy Wuzzy slippers to go with her robe and PJ's, and I added the AG Doll Cleaning Kit.

    I just added the Molly Aviator Outfit,also,so please add these to your list.

    This all sounds so wonderful for that little girl!

    <font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ November 21, 2006 05:43 PM: Message edited by: 4PAWS4AG ]</font>

  6. #76
    Inactive Member muppetquilter's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 19th, 2006
    Posts
    341
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Wow! I love Molly's aviator outfit! I bet it looks great with Emily's hair, too.

    E is going to be all set! Her dolls will be well groomed and have quite the wardrobe. I'm hoping for an MCM "hot deal" on a doll bed and desk this summer because next year E is going to need some furniture.

    Thanks everyone!

  7. #77
    Inactive Member AG Mommy's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 17th, 2006
    Posts
    146
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hello everyone! I just wanted to thank you all again for your help. E will be ever so grateful. Some of you have asked if I would take pictures of E with her new things. I dont think I will be going to the actual delivery as I wish to remain unknown to the family as far as the gifts are concerned. I will have a detailed report from Pastor and his helpers as soon as they return. I will post immediately afterwards for all of you "AG elves" who have been more than generous to see.

    This week has been exciting for us. Pm Molly, an adorable red outfit with matching shoes/socks, and a box of wonderful AG items (puzzles, diary, Molly's Art studio just to name a few) all arrived this week. It is beginning to look a lot like Christmas!!

  8. #78
    Inactive Member FelinaDoon's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 3rd, 2005
    Posts
    692
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Wanted to Add that I have also included the Purple Bomber Jacket and HAt that was retired - I think you said you have hte girls size

  9. #79
    Inactive Member muppetquilter's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 19th, 2006
    Posts
    341
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    We do have the girl sized purple jacket! Thank you! That's terrific!

  10. #80
    Inactive Member AG Mommy's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 17th, 2006
    Posts
    146
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYONE!! I just wanted to tell you all how thankful Annika & I are for your help. You have all been so very generous in making this basket. E is sure to have a holiday she will never forget. And 2 new dollies to keep her company. Thank you!!!!!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •